One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One visitor asked, ‘I live in a tiny rowhouse and it is currently broadloomed throughout and I am wanting to install hardwood.’’
- ‘I exhale in relief and turn to face the broadloomed waiting area.’
- ‘This spacious, fully broadloomed, air-conditioned three bedroom suite with in-suite storage has a private balcony in this very well maintained building.’
- ‘At the back is the terrific, large broadloomed master bedroom, complete with large wall-to-wall closets and a fabulous 4-piece ensuite bath.’
- ‘The room was large, broadloomed, with lots of hanging plants, split bamboo blinds, and cushions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.