One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One visitor asked, ‘I live in a tiny rowhouse and it is currently broadloomed throughout and I am wanting to install hardwood.’’
- ‘At the back is the terrific, large broadloomed master bedroom, complete with large wall-to-wall closets and a fabulous 4-piece ensuite bath.’
- ‘The room was large, broadloomed, with lots of hanging plants, split bamboo blinds, and cushions.’
- ‘This spacious, fully broadloomed, air-conditioned three bedroom suite with in-suite storage has a private balcony in this very well maintained building.’
- ‘I exhale in relief and turn to face the broadloomed waiting area.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.