One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Money in any form including bank or other deposits as well as notes and coins.
- ‘Year-to-date, broad money is up $462 billion, or 6.5% annualized.’
- ‘And just as we must look to broad money as an indicator of the degree of Credit expansion, we must think broadly when it comes to inflation as well.’
- ‘Indeed, broad money grew by more than $600 billion in 1998, fully 35% greater than in 1997.’
- ‘During the next three years, broad money has surged a staggering $1.736 trillion, or at an annualized rate of $579 billion.’
- ‘This is clear by looking at the ratio (in percent) of broad money, which includes currency in circulation and bank deposits, to GDP.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.