One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1another term for osteogenesis imperfecta
- ‘Small Bones is charity which aims to help children with scoliosis, brittle bone disease and rheumatoid arthritis.’
- ‘The boy was eventually found to be severely allergic, the girl to have the skin condition Schamberg's disease and injuries from her bicycle, and the baby to have brittle bone disease.’
- ‘These include osteopenia (a milder form of bone loss), brittle bone disease, and osteomalacia (vitamin D deficiency).’
- ‘Researchers at the Karolinska Institute researchers stressed that stem cell therapy was not a cure for OI, or brittle bone disease.’
- ‘We all hear a lot about this brittle bone disease, but who actually gets it and why?’
2another term for osteoporosis
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.