One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He retains much of the briskness and forthrightness of his early naval career.’
- ‘There's a chill in the night air, and a certain briskness to the mornings.’
- ‘The story unfolds with unaccustomed briskness, and the period setting seems exactly right.’
- ‘He ushered them all into the stagecoach with a briskness that somewhat annoyed Tabitha.’
- ‘The trio exited the station into the crisp briskness of the winter afternoon and hurried for the carriage.’
- ‘It was pretty hot out, a change from the briskness of the past few days.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.