One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Everyone who works production at the plant wears white coveralls and a brimless white cap.’
- ‘I wore a brimless baseball cap underneath.’
- ‘It consisted of a piece of cloth that was sewn to a finely embroidered, brimless hat.’
- ‘Note that the arc of her brimless hat is shaped so the front is taller than the sides and back.’
- ‘He also outlawed the traditional fez, a brimless, cone-shaped, red hat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.