One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It consisted of a piece of cloth that was sewn to a finely embroidered, brimless hat.’
- ‘I wore a brimless baseball cap underneath.’
- ‘He also outlawed the traditional fez, a brimless, cone-shaped, red hat.’
- ‘Everyone who works production at the plant wears white coveralls and a brimless white cap.’
- ‘Note that the arc of her brimless hat is shaped so the front is taller than the sides and back.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.