One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When you sit down at a table you'll notice there are brightish green papers everywhere.’
- ‘The bright blue star on the left and another brightish blue star in the lower left corner form the horns.’
- ‘This eclipse is unusual because the Moon itself eclipses, or occults, a brightish star during totality!’
- ‘Wait till their shells are a nice color or brightish red.’
- ‘The brightish star just east of Saturn is Regulus, Alpha Leonis, i.e. the brightest star in Leo.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.