One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When you sit down at a table you'll notice there are brightish green papers everywhere.’
- ‘The bright blue star on the left and another brightish blue star in the lower left corner form the horns.’
- ‘This eclipse is unusual because the Moon itself eclipses, or occults, a brightish star during totality!’
- ‘The brightish star just east of Saturn is Regulus, Alpha Leonis, i.e. the brightest star in Leo.’
- ‘Wait till their shells are a nice color or brightish red.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.