One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Very early in the morning.‘if you are up bright and early we will be able to set off in good time’
- ‘Our coverage will be bright and early tomorrow morning here in the United States.’
- ‘Christmas Eve morning dawned bright and early and with it my airplane flight home to Seattle.’
- ‘Morning came bright and early for the two lovers, a little too early for most normal human beings.’
- ‘I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning.’
- ‘The next morning Bonnie was up bright and early for her training.’
- ‘The next morning she was up bright and early so she could be absolutely perfect for the President.’
- ‘Now, the actor kicked off his campaign bright and early in the morning by hitting the talk shows.’
- ‘Desiree woke up bright and early on the morning of the 25th.’
- ‘The morning dawned bright and early and Kathryn was shaken awake by the woman.’
- ‘I want someone from the cottage on the hill working for me bright and early tomorrow morning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.