One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Two points was bridgeable but three was a bridge too far.’
- ‘Firstly, the second half of the season begins now and logic dictates that the gap is still bridgeable.’
- ‘Situated at the lowest point bridgeable on the Severn, it was long an important inland port.’
- ‘The question isn't whether there are gaps, but whether the gaps are bridgeable.’
- ‘Signs are emerging that the gap between the US and ‘Old Europe’ may be bridgeable after all.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.