One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Situated at the lowest point bridgeable on the Severn, it was long an important inland port.’
- ‘Two points was bridgeable but three was a bridge too far.’
- ‘Firstly, the second half of the season begins now and logic dictates that the gap is still bridgeable.’
- ‘Signs are emerging that the gap between the US and ‘Old Europe’ may be bridgeable after all.’
- ‘The question isn't whether there are gaps, but whether the gaps are bridgeable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.