One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- North American term for bridging loan
- ‘I expressed little or no emotion when he got a bridge loan.’
- ‘They cannot borrow money from the bank for a bridge loan because the payment schedule isn't predictable enough.’
- ‘These offers take the form of everything from bridge loans to low-margin commercial paper.’
- ‘This was, at best, a bridge loan because the risks and rewards of ownership did not pass to the company.’
- ‘A 5.6 trillion won bridge loan arranged by the government matures at the end of this month.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.