- North American term for bridging loan
- ‘These offers take the form of everything from bridge loans to low-margin commercial paper.’
- ‘I expressed little or no emotion when he got a bridge loan.’
- ‘This was, at best, a bridge loan because the risks and rewards of ownership did not pass to the company.’
- ‘They cannot borrow money from the bank for a bridge loan because the payment schedule isn't predictable enough.’
- ‘A 5.6 trillion won bridge loan arranged by the government matures at the end of this month.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.