One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The promotion of friendly relations between groups.‘the teaching force has been less willing in recent years to devote unpaid hours to community bridge-building’
- ‘This will require leadership, compromise and bridge-building.’
- ‘The alliance needs a bridge-building policy to resolve its military problems.’
- ‘I think it may even be a genuine attempt at bridge-building.’
- ‘Your work of years of bridge-building can be undone in minutes.’
- ‘However, Medici's bridge-building policy proved no better at preventing revolt.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.