One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Turkey was in a position to play the role of bridge-builder between the Occidental and Muslim worlds.’
- ‘The world continues to mourn this man, a torch-bearer of peace and a bridge-builder between faiths.’
- ‘The future belongs to the bridge-builders, not the wreckers.’
- ‘Nor are they worried much about the fighting that may well surround the bridge-builders as they do their job.’
- ‘The dwarf bridge-builders were as good as their word.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.