One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A suite of rooms in a hotel for the use of a newly married couple.
- ‘Colt calls and makes reservations for the bridal suite for a week.’
- ‘The bridal suite is housed on the Victorian side of the house.’
- ‘The bridal suite was available early on the wedding day for dressing and photographs.’
- ‘It's not the bridal suite, I thought that would be in poor taste, but I'm told it's very nice.’
- ‘Maybe on reflection some songs are best left until the reception, or even the bridal suite.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.