One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A service offered by a shop in which a bridal couple's gift preferences are recorded so as to be available to family and friends when shopping at the shop.
- ‘Many framers may see a bridal registry as superfluous to their framing services.’
- ‘This bride had her TWO bridal registries printed right on her invitations.’
- ‘There are more bridal registries being started.’
- ‘Stem wear and other crystal items are commonly listed as desired gifts on bridal registries.’
- ‘Be sure to setup your honeymoon at the same time as you setup your bridal registry!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.