One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Men of both ethnicities do woodwork and carpentry, bricklaying, and upholstering.’
- ‘It also makes the bricklaying process easier on your knees.’
- ‘I've done everything from welding to glass cutting to bricklaying to pay the rent in the past.’
- ‘The bricklaying process for a mortarless barbecue is much simpler than that of a brick barbecue with mortar.’
- ‘This occurs, for example, in all processes that have systems of layering or links, such as weaving or bricklaying.’
- ‘There are tricks of the trade in bricklaying, and the learning curve can be steep.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.