One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It also makes the bricklaying process easier on your knees.’
- ‘The bricklaying process for a mortarless barbecue is much simpler than that of a brick barbecue with mortar.’
- ‘There are tricks of the trade in bricklaying, and the learning curve can be steep.’
- ‘I've done everything from welding to glass cutting to bricklaying to pay the rent in the past.’
- ‘Men of both ethnicities do woodwork and carpentry, bricklaying, and upholstering.’
- ‘This occurs, for example, in all processes that have systems of layering or links, such as weaving or bricklaying.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.