One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've done everything from welding to glass cutting to bricklaying to pay the rent in the past.’
- ‘This occurs, for example, in all processes that have systems of layering or links, such as weaving or bricklaying.’
- ‘The bricklaying process for a mortarless barbecue is much simpler than that of a brick barbecue with mortar.’
- ‘There are tricks of the trade in bricklaying, and the learning curve can be steep.’
- ‘Men of both ethnicities do woodwork and carpentry, bricklaying, and upholstering.’
- ‘It also makes the bricklaying process easier on your knees.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.