One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I have been offered bribes in the past, which had hilarious consequences for the briber.’
- ‘Louis was also a massive briber of important people.’
- ‘The briber would rather pay the money than have the information revealed.’
- ‘Large gangs are more likely to have the money to be successful bribers.’
- ‘Regardless of the briber's intentions, paying for turnout is illegal in federal elections.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.