One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Rasha was a good source of information in the area, and he was bribable.’
- ‘Nobody could be that big a set of corrupt, easily bribable morons.’
- ‘If the attacker is in some country with bribable police, there's nothing you can do anyway.’
- ‘She didn't know much about doctors, but judges were bribable, police was bribable, the whole world was bribable.’
- ‘Also, so as to discourage the re-emergence of a bribable judiciary, salaries were high.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.