One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nobody could be that big a set of corrupt, easily bribable morons.’
- ‘Also, so as to discourage the re-emergence of a bribable judiciary, salaries were high.’
- ‘Rasha was a good source of information in the area, and he was bribable.’
- ‘If the attacker is in some country with bribable police, there's nothing you can do anyway.’
- ‘She didn't know much about doctors, but judges were bribable, police was bribable, the whole world was bribable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.