One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Concentrated and briary, it is spurred on by the 20 per cent grenache used in the blend.’
- ‘This offering heaves with fat, rustic, briary fruit.’
- ‘The group recently organized a village clean up where 30 people worked on cleaning up briary overhanging trees.’
- ‘So he went to where a single blackthorn limb spired above a briary thicket, rayed with fine spikes.’
- ‘This bold, briary, palate is terrific value and will work well with hearty, meaty winter soups.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.