One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This offering heaves with fat, rustic, briary fruit.’
- ‘This bold, briary, palate is terrific value and will work well with hearty, meaty winter soups.’
- ‘So he went to where a single blackthorn limb spired above a briary thicket, rayed with fine spikes.’
- ‘Concentrated and briary, it is spurred on by the 20 per cent grenache used in the blend.’
- ‘The group recently organized a village clean up where 30 people worked on cleaning up briary overhanging trees.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.