One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An establishment, typically one including a restaurant, selling beer brewed on the premises.
- ‘He has even higher ambitions for the role of fresh beer, thoughtfully served, in a welcoming brewpub.’
- ‘Sales of single malt scotch really took off at the brewery after the brewpub started hosting tastings.’
- ‘Good, earthy food is a leading reason for the success of brewpubs that have survived the late 1990s shakeout.’
- ‘After 1986, the number of brewers rose due to entry of specialty brewers, microbrewers, and brewpubs.’
- ‘Bars are split into brewpubs, those with food, with terrasses, fly-drawing cheapies and more.’
- ‘The brewpub also carries 45 single malt Scotches.’
- ‘Instead, she might open a manufacturing plant for draft sales, and incorporate a little brewpub to help pay for it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.