One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An establishment, typically one including a restaurant, selling beer brewed on the premises.
- ‘Sales of single malt scotch really took off at the brewery after the brewpub started hosting tastings.’
- ‘Good, earthy food is a leading reason for the success of brewpubs that have survived the late 1990s shakeout.’
- ‘Bars are split into brewpubs, those with food, with terrasses, fly-drawing cheapies and more.’
- ‘Instead, she might open a manufacturing plant for draft sales, and incorporate a little brewpub to help pay for it.’
- ‘He has even higher ambitions for the role of fresh beer, thoughtfully served, in a welcoming brewpub.’
- ‘The brewpub also carries 45 single malt Scotches.’
- ‘After 1986, the number of brewers rose due to entry of specialty brewers, microbrewers, and brewpubs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.