One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who supervises the brewing process in a brewery.
- ‘A brewmaster once told me, ‘This beer awakens the taste buds in your mouth.’’
- ‘He hired the country's only female brewmaster and plastered her fetching image on posters.’
- ‘Wash it down with some micro-brewed beer that rivals the brewmasters' of Germany.’
- ‘The brewmaster is one of the most vocal advocates for beer's place at the table.’
- ‘Actually, if the brewmaster sent that beer out of the brewery, he thought it was done.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.