One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I have however recently got into the habit of watching ten minutes of television while I eat my brekkie.’
- ‘Once upon a parsimonious time, office workers would wake up early and have their brekkie at home.’
- ‘It had become routine - in the morning, we go into the kitchen for brekkie.’
- ‘It's not hard to see why it was voted best brekkie for the second year in a row.’
- ‘But I was afraid you might be asleep or eating brekky.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.