- ‘Even those who enjoyed the light breeziness of the first movie will likely find this too much of an endurance contest.’
- ‘Rembrandt adopted a more realistic approach in his etchings where the breeziness of the landscape is strikingly accurate.’
- ‘‘Thank you,’ said Dan, with laboured breeziness.’
- ‘I let out a short, carefree burst of a breath to try and convey some air of breeziness.’
- ‘It's troubling to think that this show, despite its silliness, accurately reflects a breeziness in our culture.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.