One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Even those who enjoyed the light breeziness of the first movie will likely find this too much of an endurance contest.’
- ‘I let out a short, carefree burst of a breath to try and convey some air of breeziness.’
- ‘It's troubling to think that this show, despite its silliness, accurately reflects a breeziness in our culture.’
- ‘‘Thank you,’ said Dan, with laboured breeziness.’
- ‘Rembrandt adopted a more realistic approach in his etchings where the breeziness of the landscape is strikingly accurate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.