One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A delivery of a baby which is so positioned in the uterus that the buttocks or feet are delivered first.
- ‘In pregnancy it increases risk of miscarriages, breech births, delivery complication, and low birth weight.’
- ‘He was a breech birth but emerged fit and well weighing 5lbs 9ozs.’
- ‘A breech delivery or one with an umbilical cord around the neck is considered a sign of good fortune.’
- ‘Another blog provides the example of doctors losing the ability to turn breech births.’
- ‘A breech birth is the classic example, when time is of the essence to birth the baby's head.’
- ‘A breech delivery can be difficult to assist when a Shih Tzu puppy is confined in the slippery sac.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.