One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is composed of a silicified core and flanked by more friable sulfides showing evidence of later tectonic brecciation.’
- ‘This would best be done by careful engineering - noting areas of brecciation and serpentinisation.’
- ‘The presence of the brecciation, together with widespread metal anomalies provide enticing clues to mineralization.’
- ‘Fluids involved in brecciation were most likely formation waters expelled from the cherts and basalts.’
- ‘The brecciation is probably a result of removal of evaporites from the underlying Moose River Formation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.