One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is composed of a silicified core and flanked by more friable sulfides showing evidence of later tectonic brecciation.’
- ‘The brecciation is probably a result of removal of evaporites from the underlying Moose River Formation.’
- ‘Fluids involved in brecciation were most likely formation waters expelled from the cherts and basalts.’
- ‘This would best be done by careful engineering - noting areas of brecciation and serpentinisation.’
- ‘The presence of the brecciation, together with widespread metal anomalies provide enticing clues to mineralization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.