One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The explosive expansion brecciates and mixes the magmatic and sedimentary material.’
- ‘Fractures due to faulting were found to traverse and brecciate the fluorite and calcite in some places.’
- ‘The cherts are easily crushed and brecciate even along minor faults.’
- ‘In the impact point the target rock and the projectile will vaporize, melt and brecciate.’
- ‘As the impacting body forces its way into the Earth's crust, it brecciates and melts the rocks in its way.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.