One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's normal to feel a mild breathlessness during pregnancy.’
- ‘Walking to the point of breathlessness may be overdoing it.’
- ‘I experience breathlessness and sometimes congestion leading to wheezing and hyperventilation.’
- ‘I couldn't keep the breathlessness and hurt out of my voice.’
- ‘But earlier I used to get palpitations with breathlessness.’
- ‘In greater doses it can cause chest tightness, fatigue, breathlessness, dizziness and can affect muscle control.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.