One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But earlier I used to get palpitations with breathlessness.’
- ‘It's normal to feel a mild breathlessness during pregnancy.’
- ‘In greater doses it can cause chest tightness, fatigue, breathlessness, dizziness and can affect muscle control.’
- ‘Walking to the point of breathlessness may be overdoing it.’
- ‘I couldn't keep the breathlessness and hurt out of my voice.’
- ‘I experience breathlessness and sometimes congestion leading to wheezing and hyperventilation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.