One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who believes that it is possible, through meditation, to reach a level of consciousness where one can obtain all the nutrients one needs from the air or sunlight.
- ‘Some become breatharians, like the stigmatic who said ‘one can live on the Holy Breath alone.’’
- ‘In Queensland, the ‘breatharian’ movement is well known.’
- ‘To put it another way, science also rejects the flat-earthers, the breatharians and the creationists.’
- ‘I wasn't too excited at yet another ‘breatharian’ claim.’
- ‘At the site, you'll find the most extreme diet-claimers of all, the ‘breatharians,’ who claim to subsist on nothing but air and light.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.