One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The backstroker is first, the breaststroker is second, the butterflier is third, and the freestyler is last.’
- ‘These ladies were champion breaststrokers and divers in their youth, dominating national competitions.’
- ‘The third year breaststroker has turned her love for the water into a successful swimming career.’
- ‘The resident breaststroker is poised to have a break-out year.’
- ‘The two British breaststrokers both qualified for tonight's final.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.