One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A fellow breakfaster commented that the ham he had was the best he'd tasted in Thailand.’
- ‘Because nearly all of our breakfasters are single, their seasonal needs include somebody to be thinking about them.’
- ‘There's also a kids' page on the menu, along with colouring materials, so that other breakfasters can nurse their hangovers in peace..’
- ‘But there was something about them that you could sense caused a slight discomfort among the quiet Duxton breakfasters.’
- ‘Sharing a heavy wooden table with other breakfasters, we felt content knowing we would eat noodles just as the villagers here did a century ago.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.