One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Because nearly all of our breakfasters are single, their seasonal needs include somebody to be thinking about them.’
- ‘Sharing a heavy wooden table with other breakfasters, we felt content knowing we would eat noodles just as the villagers here did a century ago.’
- ‘There's also a kids' page on the menu, along with colouring materials, so that other breakfasters can nurse their hangovers in peace..’
- ‘But there was something about them that you could sense caused a slight discomfort among the quiet Duxton breakfasters.’
- ‘A fellow breakfaster commented that the ham he had was the best he'd tasted in Thailand.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.