One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘As a young guy, I was a break dancer, and I used to do everything the small guys used to do,’ O'Neal says.’
- ‘The juxtaposition between the bleached robot band and the break dancer is an experience that none should share.’
- ‘I used to be a break dancer, hanging out in front of the stores and stuff.’
- ‘The dancing had not yet been ruined by a pop locker or a break dancer and there was a good flow going.’
- ‘Improbable as it sounds, long before he made his name in the IFBB pro ranks, James was a world-class break dancer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.