One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The dancing had not yet been ruined by a pop locker or a break dancer and there was a good flow going.’
- ‘I used to be a break dancer, hanging out in front of the stores and stuff.’
- ‘‘As a young guy, I was a break dancer, and I used to do everything the small guys used to do,’ O'Neal says.’
- ‘Improbable as it sounds, long before he made his name in the IFBB pro ranks, James was a world-class break dancer.’
- ‘The juxtaposition between the bleached robot band and the break dancer is an experience that none should share.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.