One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & verb
- ‘Adam continued to break-dance to the music, while keeping the bottles aloft the whole time.’
- ‘In the dark, making wine corks break-dance across the patio produces lunatic giggles.’
- ‘Scores of dancers who perform in styles ranging from ballet to break-dance have gone on from Swindon to make it big.’
- ‘My son slid and break-danced on the ice and said, ‘Minnesotans have the life.’’
- ‘Well, we knew that already, but we didn't know he could break-dance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.