One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A richly layered anti-realist film, it showed a real courage and braveness to explore and experiment formally.’
- ‘For them, it symbolizes machismo - braveness, courage and the feel of ‘being a man'.’
- ‘‘Yes,’ I answered, finding the braveness to admit it.’
- ‘I told him he was the bravest man I'd ever known, leaving out how his braveness usually crossed the line into pigheaded stupidity (one should cut someone a little slack when he's on his deathbed).’
- ‘The older I get, I'm trying to take this big, bold braveness and use my brain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.