One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Spoilt, self-centered, and badly behaved.‘a bratty little boy who threw his ice cream on the floor’‘they have the brattiest children’
- ‘Along the tour, the brattier guests keep discovering some nasty surprises, and one by one, the tour group thins out.’
- ‘I was sick the whole time, and my sister was being extra bratty.’
- ‘One of my closest friends has the brattiest child I've ever met up close, and yes, it's put a strain on our relationship.’
- ‘I am the second brattiest among his grandchildren.’
- ‘Also invited were my two four-year-old, bratty twin cousins.’
- ‘Some of the exchanges between Robert's brattier classmates and their teachers made me laugh out loud.’
- ‘I see a fine-looking young woman chasing after some bratty kid.’
- ‘Their bratty young daughter throws the car keys into a grassy field.’
- ‘I'm negotiating a new contract with the brattiest of the bratty socialites.’
- ‘They star as Andy and Melissa, two bratty childhood sweethearts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.