One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She is especially vigilant for the first signs of the brattishness that sometimes afflicts children.’
- ‘He works miracles, some of which foreshadow those of his mature years, but are sometimes marked by brattishness and childish amorality.’
- ‘Though she initially irritates with her little girl brattishness, hers is a performance that soon grows on you.’
- ‘All too often, John serves up a kind of tantrummy brattishness, laced with a considerable dollop of self-pity.’
- ‘All those years of brattishness are finally showing up on your face.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.