One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All too often, John serves up a kind of tantrummy brattishness, laced with a considerable dollop of self-pity.’
- ‘Though she initially irritates with her little girl brattishness, hers is a performance that soon grows on you.’
- ‘All those years of brattishness are finally showing up on your face.’
- ‘He works miracles, some of which foreshadow those of his mature years, but are sometimes marked by brattishness and childish amorality.’
- ‘She is especially vigilant for the first signs of the brattishness that sometimes afflicts children.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.