One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The exhausted cowboys, branders and ranchers mounted their horses and rode slowly home.’
- ‘Next time you hear a Monroe doctrinaire utter that the brand belongs to the consumer, just take the aphorism for what it is - just another delusion of branders.’
- ‘The Web site is well known as being an utter failure, but are the hardcore branders right?’
- ‘He is a kind of grand pooh-bah of marketing, a master brander and hype creator who leverages his reputation as the grandaddy of hip-hop to bring people together and let things combust.’
- ‘The branders and marketeers would like to bypass the image of refined sherry drinkers taking their apéritif from miniature schooners with the little finger slightly adrift of the glass.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.