One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The tendency of some consumers to continue buying the same brand of goods rather than competing brands.
- ‘Rather than bringing models and spending huge sums on advertising to promote brand loyalty, the IOC wants customers to vouch for the quality of the product.’
- ‘The program made luxury cars affordable for a new demographic and fostered brand loyalty by encouraging wealthy consumers to trade in their old cars for the newest model.’
- ‘Each has a captive customer base with built-in brand loyalty.’
- ‘Unless suppliers keep the promises their online systems are making, suppliers will lose market share and brand loyalty overnight.’
- ‘This type of promoting also encourages brand loyalty.’
- ‘Yet no one doubts the power of relationship-building initiatives like CRM to increase brand loyalty and customer equity.’
- ‘The company use to be a case study in brand loyalty - consumers loved the cars, but somewhere along the line they slipped.’
- ‘The investigation of brand loyalty continues to be a central issue in the marketing management literature.’
- ‘Ads will need to become a lot slicker and ritzier in the big cities to fend off competitors and build brand loyalty.’
- ‘It no longer makes sense to continue to neglect the 50-plus consumer, whose brand loyalty could be up for grabs.’
- ‘Rivals would get a way to add customer value and enhance brand loyalty without having to take an enormous hit to their own bottom lines by developing their own systems.’
- ‘In my experience, mom-and-pop retailers take time to educate consumers about your product and can create strong brand loyalty.’
- ‘This opens the door for a large number of variables that can be examined as the consequences of evaluative constructs in studies of brand loyalty.’
- ‘Such marketing and services help to create brand loyalty any CEO would envy.’
- ‘Consumers with brand loyalty and computers might have some good ideas!’
- ‘Older consumers are considered more calcified in their brand loyalty, and more difficult to reach.’
- ‘The result: a consumer with little brand loyalty, who buys the cheapest possible gadget.’
- ‘It lacks the content to carry consumer interest through to continued brand loyalty.’
- ‘According to mobile phone resellers, loyalty to 086 or 087 numbers exceeds brand loyalty.’
- ‘Hence, as we shall see later, it is hardly surprising that pure-plays had difficulty establishing brand loyalty in this marketspace.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.