One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The general impression of a product held by real or potential consumers.
- ‘The biggest asset of the company is its brand image.’
- ‘But the next step also had to be done well: creating the brand image.’
- ‘Despite a nascent generation of better-made products, the company suffers from a weak brand image outside Italy.’
- ‘Even notoriously conservative GM shows clear evidence it is willing to bring daring product to market to jazz up its brand image.’
- ‘After 18 months of merger madness, the company is making a push to reinforce its brand image in the minds of a vastly expanded customer base.’
- ‘In terms of trade, Riley says Australia is viewed as a good supply base of high quality products, especially in the food area where Australia has the leading brand image.’
- ‘To get apathetic consumers to start buying green products, our survey finds that impressing a brand image works best.’
- ‘And importantly, we want to elevate the brand image.’
- ‘But the incident still can serve as a quirky reminder of how important it is for retailers to deliver their brand image consistently across all channels.’
- ‘One promotion trend in both of these is a movement toward simplicity of communication of the brand image.’
- ‘One, a scooter manufacturer and marketer from New Hampshire, got the judges' attention by creating a strong brand image and an easy-to-use format.’
- ‘Carry the brand image from the first market to the 150th.’
- ‘The company has quite successfully given itself an innovative brand image and positioned its products in the enthusiast market.’
- ‘We're trying to correlate the human perception with the physical stimulus, so that way we can customize the feel of a car to match its brand image.’
- ‘And the auto maker hopes there will be many more as it rolls out additional hybrid vehicles in the next few years to meet demand and burnish its brand image.’
- ‘Yes, the football club is very useful for our brand image.’
- ‘The experience there will eventually build a brand image.’
- ‘To create a cohesive brand image from one medium to the next, Deepend borrowed from the look and feel of the fashion lines' offline marketing and advertising campaigns.’
- ‘This, he claims, helps to effectively solidify a brand image.’
- ‘The key is rather a really good handle on the emotional equation, which in marketing terms translates into factors such as the brand image and customer relationships.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.