Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
The general impression of a product held by real or potential consumers.
- ‘The company has quite successfully given itself an innovative brand image and positioned its products in the enthusiast market.’
- ‘Even notoriously conservative GM shows clear evidence it is willing to bring daring product to market to jazz up its brand image.’
- ‘After 18 months of merger madness, the company is making a push to reinforce its brand image in the minds of a vastly expanded customer base.’
- ‘One promotion trend in both of these is a movement toward simplicity of communication of the brand image.’
- ‘One, a scooter manufacturer and marketer from New Hampshire, got the judges' attention by creating a strong brand image and an easy-to-use format.’
- ‘In terms of trade, Riley says Australia is viewed as a good supply base of high quality products, especially in the food area where Australia has the leading brand image.’
- ‘Yes, the football club is very useful for our brand image.’
- ‘This, he claims, helps to effectively solidify a brand image.’
- ‘The experience there will eventually build a brand image.’
- ‘We're trying to correlate the human perception with the physical stimulus, so that way we can customize the feel of a car to match its brand image.’
- ‘And the auto maker hopes there will be many more as it rolls out additional hybrid vehicles in the next few years to meet demand and burnish its brand image.’
- ‘The biggest asset of the company is its brand image.’
- ‘And importantly, we want to elevate the brand image.’
- ‘Carry the brand image from the first market to the 150th.’
- ‘But the next step also had to be done well: creating the brand image.’
- ‘To create a cohesive brand image from one medium to the next, Deepend borrowed from the look and feel of the fashion lines' offline marketing and advertising campaigns.’
- ‘The key is rather a really good handle on the emotional equation, which in marketing terms translates into factors such as the brand image and customer relationships.’
- ‘But the incident still can serve as a quirky reminder of how important it is for retailers to deliver their brand image consistently across all channels.’
- ‘To get apathetic consumers to start buying green products, our survey finds that impressing a brand image works best.’
- ‘Despite a nascent generation of better-made products, the company suffers from a weak brand image outside Italy.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.