One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person, especially a celebrity, who is paid to endorse or promote a particular company's products or services.‘the actor has landed a new role as a brand ambassador for Bulgari’
- ‘The choice of brand ambassadors was once limited to celebrities only.’
- ‘Sitting with her will be the former Miss World, who is better known now as brand ambassador for the Country Clubs chain.’
- ‘The Bollywood star is now the brand ambassador of Titan Raga.’
- ‘Students from these countries are being wooed with a view to creating brand ambassadors for the future.’
- ‘Orkney's Highland Park distillery has appointed its first global brand ambassador.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.