One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For example, she replaces bold geometrics with abstracted natural patterns in floor-coverings and uses branch-like forms overhead to make ceilings reminiscent of tree canopies.’
- ‘To further draw the eye to the outside, Anne-Marie makes use of a bench that runs from the living room to the portico by placing several highly-coloured, branch-like forms cast from resin on either side of the glass partition.’
- ‘What is the philosophy behind your branch-like savings cafés?’
- ‘Shanghai is the most important location for branch-like activities, such as manufacturing, assembly/processing, and raw material sourcing.’
- ‘As noted, other depictions of antlered animals in Driftless Area rock art have straight, branch-like antlers that rise either directly above the head or are angled back over the body.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.