One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Without substantial characters or the faintest hint of realism underpinning the proceedings, the film comes off a bit like wish fulfillment for people whose braininess and ambition made them uncool as teenagers.’
- ‘All this camouflages, to some degree, his eclectic braininess: Before pursuing geography, he earned degrees in religious studies (with a minor in musical composition) and art.’
- ‘For all its braininess, it's actually fun to listen to.’
- ‘That I was inspired to write on a subject I had sworn off for the year is a tribute to Jay's insight and all-around braininess.’
- ‘The media will fall in love with old-style braininess.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.