One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For all its braininess, it's actually fun to listen to.’
- ‘All this camouflages, to some degree, his eclectic braininess: Before pursuing geography, he earned degrees in religious studies (with a minor in musical composition) and art.’
- ‘The media will fall in love with old-style braininess.’
- ‘That I was inspired to write on a subject I had sworn off for the year is a tribute to Jay's insight and all-around braininess.’
- ‘Without substantial characters or the faintest hint of realism underpinning the proceedings, the film comes off a bit like wish fulfillment for people whose braininess and ambition made them uncool as teenagers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.