One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It will not prepare moviegoers in any way for the depths of lunacy this brainily stupid movie plumbs.’
- ‘She reaches deep with delicate and knowing fingers to tug the filament of a brainily targeted emotion.’
- ‘But even the funniest of these brainily ludicrous jokes sputter halfheartedly.’
- ‘He also brainily (a word) suggested that I put them in coffee mugs to transport them safely from inside to outside in lieu of actual pots.’
- ‘His was not the sort of knowledge that arrogant men display when they set themselves up as authorities over a certain field of learning, arbitrarily judging and evaluating other men from the outside, as if they were altogether superior to the substance of what they brainily discourse upon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.