One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This reduces the importance of the stapes in supporting the braincase ventrally.’
- ‘The outer wall of the braincase becomes the alisphenoid and the dermal skull bones.’
- ‘The fourth shot struck the skull above the occipital condyle and entered the braincase; it likely caused instantaneous loss of consciousness and death due to massive brain trauma.’
- ‘The bulk of the muscle mass was located in an adductor chamber between the braincase and the dermal skull bones.’
- ‘In contrast with the gorgonopsians, the jaw musculature in early therocephalians expanded dorsally over the braincase, leaving only a narrow sagittal crest between the adductor chambers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.