One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You cannot braggingly proclaim that your tyranny has trumped me.’
- ‘We'll help each other create strong donor loyalty, a pipeline of enthusiastic and engaged donors, and braggingly high retention rates.’
- ‘The prison guard braggingly said he could take us into the house where Mandela was kept before his final release.’
- ‘What can be done to generate braggingly happy customers?’
- ‘They say this braggingly, as if this is a good thing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.