One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Now I'm not being a bragger, but I have a thing for drawing anime.’
- ‘He had no use for cheaters or braggers or loafers.’
- ‘Lash a few beers into them though and they become braggers of the highest order and will admit and confess to the crimes they have committed.’
- ‘The old Master, however, knew them for what they were, braggers and empty threats - nothing more.’
- ‘I just don't like it when braggers such as you rub my loss in my face!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.