One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Barrels (of oil) per day.‘the crude oil output of the four OPEC members rose to 16.3 million BPD in August’‘the pipeline is capable of carrying 125,000 BPD’
- ‘Canada produced a total of 3.2 million BPD in 2012.’
- ‘The pipeline has a capacity of 280,000 BPD.’
- ‘The UAE will continue its current production of 2.6 million BPD but can increase it to 3 million if the market needed that.’
- ‘Output had been racing ahead by some 30,000 BPD per month, data show.’
- ‘Oil production has multiplied 40 times since 2007, with production rising to 760,000 BPD.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.