One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He does retain a certain boyishness - a jauntiness of gait when he has spotted someone he really must talk to.’
- ‘There is something almost childlike about Harper, a gee-whiz boyishness.’
- ‘For all his verbal roughhousing, the 41-year-old exudes a peculiar vulnerability and a boyishness in his taunts.’
- ‘Though he's preternaturally young, his unmediated aggressiveness has tempered any bit of boyishness (but he tells you often he's 35).’
- ‘It had nothing to do with the usual qualities such men are supposed to possess: vulnerability, say, or boyishness, or even charisma.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.