One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For all his verbal roughhousing, the 41-year-old exudes a peculiar vulnerability and a boyishness in his taunts.’
- ‘There is something almost childlike about Harper, a gee-whiz boyishness.’
- ‘It had nothing to do with the usual qualities such men are supposed to possess: vulnerability, say, or boyishness, or even charisma.’
- ‘He does retain a certain boyishness - a jauntiness of gait when he has spotted someone he really must talk to.’
- ‘Though he's preternaturally young, his unmediated aggressiveness has tempered any bit of boyishness (but he tells you often he's 35).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.