One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘His face is open and boyishly innocent, and he possesses an understated yet intense personal charisma.’
- ‘If I have any complaint about the art it's in the samey-ness of his short-cropped, boyishly bodied women.’
- ‘His charisma was of the kind that lit up a room as soon as he entered it, boyishly handsome even after his hair began to grey, with movie-star good looks that many women found irresistible.’
- ‘A black silk shirt hung open from his shoulders, baring a boyishly smooth and muscular torso for a man who says he's 69 and is alleged by various old spoilers down south to be as much as five years older.’
- ‘Sure, you already knew that Ken's funny, smart, insightful, and boyishly handsome, but did you know he can also sing and dance?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.