One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The line from behind which a bowler delivers the ball.
- ‘As for his own return to the bowling crease he was not as flattering.’
- ‘Each structure stands 16 yards apart and is bowled at behind a bowling crease just 10 yards from the wicket.’
- ‘Twelve months on, Vettori's mere presence at the bowling crease brings caution from the cricket's best batting line-up.’
- ‘The game is not all about just the star performers at the batting or the bowling crease.’
- ‘In Oram's absence, Styris appeals as comfortably the next best allrounder, especially after demonstrating good form at the bowling crease in England county cricket before departing for Africa.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.