One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The line from behind which a bowler delivers the ball.
- ‘Each structure stands 16 yards apart and is bowled at behind a bowling crease just 10 yards from the wicket.’
- ‘The game is not all about just the star performers at the batting or the bowling crease.’
- ‘Twelve months on, Vettori's mere presence at the bowling crease brings caution from the cricket's best batting line-up.’
- ‘In Oram's absence, Styris appeals as comfortably the next best allrounder, especially after demonstrating good form at the bowling crease in England county cricket before departing for Africa.’
- ‘As for his own return to the bowling crease he was not as flattering.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.