- ‘Like gun hunters, some bowhunters hunt out of treestands.’
- ‘As we mentioned in the past, most bowhunters were first gun hunters - meaning, you likely already have a solid bowhunting customer base.’
- ‘Studies, surveys and industry experts continue to reveal that as many as a quarter of your firearm hunting customers are likely bowhunters.’
- ‘Firearm hunters and bowhunters use different tools in the pursuit of game, yet much of their gear and equipment can be used in both types of hunting.’
- ‘To meet the needs of bowhunters who like to hunt on the ground, you should consider stocking blinds.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.