One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Studies, surveys and industry experts continue to reveal that as many as a quarter of your firearm hunting customers are likely bowhunters.’
- ‘Firearm hunters and bowhunters use different tools in the pursuit of game, yet much of their gear and equipment can be used in both types of hunting.’
- ‘As we mentioned in the past, most bowhunters were first gun hunters - meaning, you likely already have a solid bowhunting customer base.’
- ‘Like gun hunters, some bowhunters hunt out of treestands.’
- ‘To meet the needs of bowhunters who like to hunt on the ground, you should consider stocking blinds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.