One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Then he was lying on the floor and staring bovinely as the child's mother was yelling hysterically and kicking him.’
- ‘On second thought, I would much rather pay the price of inner human turmoil rather than be bovinely tranquil.’
- ‘Your owner has sent you on a mission to steal as much hay as is bovinely possible from the surrounding farms.’
- ‘To the bovinely challenged: cow patties, or cow pies, are splats of cow manure shaped kind of like Frisbees.’
- ‘They know - they absolutely know - they're going to be watching a drama unfold for two hours in the dark of the theater, and yet they are too irredeemably, bovinely, criminally stupid to shut off their phones.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.