One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A large, powerful dog of a rough-coated breed originating in Belgium.
- ‘Of the 148 breeds registered the bouvier is the 77th most popular dog in the United States.’
- ‘Her mother, Bettine, was a housewife who bred bouvier dogs.’
- ‘These are umbrella terms for the organisations which exist to rehome unwanted Bouviers des Flandres.’
- ‘This article, written many years ago, has become a notorious classic in Bouvier circles.’
- ‘For more information about Bouviers, or to send comments about my web page, please drop me some email’
French, literally ‘cowherd’.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.